Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Rock the Vote!

Thank you all for all of your contibutitions and creative ideas.  I know I said I'd narrow it down to 3-5, but I could only whittle it down to 6.  This is where your input, again, is much appreciated.  Please try to keep your votes to only your top 1 or 2  favorites.  Your input will weigh very heavily on the final decision.

Thanks again for your help.  Polls will close in 1 week. :)

Watch for a new recipe in the next day or two!  This one's for you, chocolate lovers!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mel! Your blog is great... keep up the good work. I have seen other blogs that reference a "beyond lettuce" and "healthy herbivore" theme. Just as an FYI... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the input Dana. I really appreciate your expertise! How are you doing?

    ReplyDelete